Move over agent 007, there's a new Bond Girl in town: YOU
Here is a KILLER full body workout combined with a few MMA moves to get your body banging-even Halle might take notice!
Cardio Warm Up:
30 Squat Jumps
- Jog for 30 seconds, sprint for 30 seconds. Repeat sequence 5 times.
30 Reverse Lunge Front Kicks
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
30 Squat Kicks
- Keeping your abs tight, step back with your right foot and lower into a reverse lunge.
- Squeeze your glutes as you push down through your left heel and kick your right leg in front of you as you straighten your left leg. That's one rep.
- Repeat on the other side, kicking your left leg.
30 Front Kicks
- Start with your feet about shoulder width apart.
- Bend at the knees and drop your butt down till your legs make a 90 degree angle.
- Stand back up and kick forward with you right leg (alternate kicking legs each repetition).
- This completes one repetition.
- Stand with left foot forward and fists by face in fighting stance, then shift your weight to right foot.
- Bring left knee up to the chest, foot flexed, heel close to the glutes (not shown).
- Keep fists up and kick straight out from the hip as if you were punching with your heel; retract immediately and return to fighting stance.
Back Kick Plank
- In basic high knees, you need to stand still with your feet hip-width apart. Pull your right knee towards your chest and keep it there for 3 seconds. Now move it back to the original position and then repeat the step.
- Now do the same gesture with the left knee.
- Start on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
- Keeping both arms extended (elbows soft) and pressed into the ground, extend your right leg back behind you and then bring the left back to meet it so that you are in a full plank pose (or the top of a push up position).
- Point your right foot off the floor and then bend your right knee into your chest, rounding slightly though your back and drawing your abs in tighter to lift your knee into your body.
- Next, flex your right foot as you press and extend your right leg behind you, into a back kick.
- Repeat on the right.
- Step forward with first leg.
- Land on heel then forefoot.
- Lower body by flexing knee and hip of front leg until knee of rear leg is almost in contact with floor.
- Stand on forward leg with assistance of rear leg.
- Lunge forward with opposite leg.
- Repeat by alternating lunge with opposite legs.
Cardio Cool Down:
- To begin, stand tall with you hands at your hips or overhead, which is the more challenging of the two positions.
- Take a large and controlled step backward with your left foot.
- Lower your hips so that your right thigh (front leg) becomes parallel to the floor with your right knee positioned directly over your ankle. Your left knee should be bent at a 90-degree angle and pointing toward the floor with your left heel lifted.
- Returning to standing by pressing your right heel into the floor and brining your left leg forward to complete one rep.
- Alternate legs, and step back with right leg.
Interested in losing the muffin top? Click here to find out how!
- Jog for 30 seconds, walk for 30 seconds. Repeat sequence 5 times.
Photo Source: Shape, Health, Fitness Rx Women, Women's Health Mag