- Hot water (as hot as you can tolerate, but not hot enough to burn your skin off)
- 2 cups Epsom Salt (any brand will do)
- 2 cups Baking Soda
- 1 cup Brag Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 drops of Essential Oils of your choice (I love Peppermint in the morning to get me going and Lavender at night!)
- Draw your bath water.
- Pour in the Epsom, baking soda, and apple cider vinegar. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Next, add in your oils and jump on in!
- Sit in bath for at least 15-25 minutes. Listen to some relaxing music, light a candle, and just escape.