Why I workout.... Right out of the gate let me start by saying that I am not a fitness expert by no means but I am a fitness lover. I truly enjoy working out. For me the benefits really do out way the effort. My workout routine is as follows. I wake up around 5 a.m and make my coffee. I read my emails and get caught up on social media. If I am not doing a challenge workout routine I go through workouts found on Youtube (BodyRock) and target the area of my body that is to be worked out that particular day. For example:
- Mondays I like to do 30 minutes min. of cardio (My preferred cardio is Kickboxing)
- Tuesdays I like to do 30 minutes min. of strength I use 10 lbs weights and try to target my arms and larger muscle groups for a better burn
- Wednesdays I like to do a Yoga routine (I need more flexibility and this helps with that)
- Thursdays I like to focus on my core (I have had a bad back and strengthening my core is very important)
- Friday I try and do a 30-45 minute mishmash of Cardio and HIIT
- Saturday can be a toss up - I see how I feel and if I am not too sore I generally like to do a 30-45 min. walking routine
- Sunday is my rest day & I actually have to rest on purpose cause I WANT to work out!!! Go figure.