If you love chocolate and decadence, this is the snack for you!
Soft, chewy, and full of satiating, muscle building protein, these tasty treats make the perfect snack any time of day!
Inspired by the BodyRock Meal Plan, the best thing about these chocolate balls is that they are only 50 calories each with 8 grams of protein!
You know it is important to get protein within an hour of your workout so whip up a batch of these and you have an easily accessible, portable go-to snack you can grab from your gym bag as you head to your next destination!
Give them a try and tell us what you think!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Put almonds in a food processor or high speed blender and process until a smooth butter begins to form.
- Add raisins and process until smooth.
- Add protein powder and salt, blend until well combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat with shredded coconut.
- You can enjoy them immediately or refrigerate for at least 20 minutes for a firmer consistency. Store uneaten balls in an air tight container.
Have You Taken The BodyRock 7-Day Clean Eating Challenge?
We’ve put together a 7 Day Guide that helps you to buy the right foods and prepare the meals that are going to help you eat well and create healthy habits in your lifestyle.